Friday, February 1, 2008

Oh Blogger, Where Art Thou

Feeling very uninspired, just trying to make it through January in MN...and then, my muse duo returned from their month long vacation to Arizona and the Turks and Caicos Islands - all tan and full of adventurous stories including dancing all night with bronze gods.  

I went straight to work. I live in a house where the toilet seat is always up - a husband and two teenage sons.  They just don't get the crafting thing.  So, I am constantly running across the street to visit with my adopted mother and daughter to show them my latest creations.  They are so supportive. It's a girl thing.

Recent conversations include a tile mosaic mirror frame, leather tooling, exotic plant species, ceramics and welding.  Kudos to Karla who looks like a rock star with her french manicure and a power drill!

No comments: